Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Fun Surprise


Yesterday my mom and I took Austyn and Cannon to a Sandy favorite, Bear Park. Every person in our family has had their picture taken with this bear! This was Austie's first trip and she loved it. She took a 3 hour nap when she got home! We pooped her out!

On the way to the park, I got a call from my Aunt Linda. She and my Uncle Dave winter in Palm Springs and summer in Wyoming. They decided to stop on the way through to see my dad since he's been under the weather. Linda is my dad's baby sister. I was delighted to have my Aunt and Uncle stay with us! It was a quick visit, but it was lovely. I could talk with my cute Aunt Linda forever. She and Uncle Dave are warm, kind, wonderful people and it is always a treat to see them.
I love days like that, when you wake up in the morning with no particular plans, and it turns out to be eventful and exciting! Here's to a great week!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Those are great days! Glad you had one and got to spend some time with your Aunt.... :)