Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Saturday while I was at a Moonvine Organics boutique, Greg and Cannon met up with Greg, Alex, and Riley, and Tyson and Steph at the Tracy Aviary. It's at Liberty Park. I didn't even know it was still there! They all had a great time, and Cannon's favorite was the yellow parrott.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Last night was Cannon's last T Ball game, and it was the BEST!!! What a good game, and a big prize at the end: A TROPHY.
Cannon has been in heaven ever since! He told us it's made of real gold and it's shiny because someone waxed it. He is sooo proud of it, and he carries it every where. He even had us take it to show Papa Johnny Mack today! It's fun to see him so thrilled!
It's so fun to see all these milestones, and watch him grow up and get so big. It makes the parents proud too.
He's doing more and more on his own, with other kids and not Mom and Dad. I'm happy to see him interacting with others so well. You never know, right? Just teach them the best way you know how and send them out into the world! Sometimes it feels like jumping off a building, but it always works out! Luckily.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Thanks Erica, for the tag! I'm actually playing along this time! The assignment was, post the 4th picture in your 4th folder and explain it...... This is my lovely sister Stacy and her husband Jason. They had pictures done this summer and she had me scan some for her. They are still on my computer! Anyway, she is so wonderful, she always has a place for anyone at her dinner table, and she helps EVERYONE she sees. She is also good in a crisis, the one with the even head. She's been married to Jason for 20 years! He is so wonderful, just like the big brother I never had.
The second part of the tag is:
1. What time do you wake up: usually 8am or so
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 7:45
3. How long have you been a Mommy? 3 1/2 years
4. How old were you when you became a mom? almost 28
5. What's your favorite chore? Yard work, laundry
6. Favorite meal to cook? any kind of chicken pasta
7.What do you cook most often? grilled cheese (me too Erica!)
8. What is your kid's fave. meal? any kind of fruit, baked potato, and chicken
9. 5 things about being a mom that make you smile: 1- watching him sleep 2- seeing how smart he is 3- when he shows he is kind 4- reading books together 5- laughing at dumb things together
10. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Back to Disneyland, he keeps asking
11. When's the last time you went out with out your kids? That happens all the time here, my mom always wants Cannon at her house!
12. Most heartbreaking moment as a mom? We were both yelling and screaming at each other a couple of weeks ago. and we both just started to cry. How depressing, when you lose your cool.
13. When's the last time you told your kids I love you? That happens every second around here! He now just answers, "okay"
14. When's the last time you were told I love you? This morning.
I tag: anyone who wants to play, there are some good questions here!!