Monday, August 25, 2008

Board Shorts!

Pink WaWa and Grandpa Gary brought these shorts back from California for Cannon. They are now his favorite thing in the world! He's never really gotten hyped about clothes before, so it's cute to see. He wore them to school today.
Then of course we had to go and show Austyn!
We were busy around here over the weekend, we got new rugs for the kitchen/great room, and we made the play room into a baby room. Cannon was at my mom's so we could PURGE toys. Man that felt good! 4 grocery bags full in the trash! We found some cool organizing bins at Ikea, I think that'll work way better than a huge toybox with all the stuff at the bottom. The bins make everything more accessible.
So, the beginning of lots of changes, and we're all excited!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

tren said...

Last time I purged the little girls' room, I think I hauled out 11 bags of toys, doll clothes, dress-up clothes, etc. It's much easier to keep their room clean now!

Nikki said...

I love cleaning things out. It feels so freakin' awesome!
Very cute board shorts also! He's very stylin'.
Lots of love.

Erica said...

Love Cannon's shorts! He looks so cute in them! I'm so excited to see what you do with Baby Girl Wise's room...please post pictures ASAP! :o)

Jenifer said...

What a stud! WooHoo! I love to purge toys, but always wonder how we get so many. I never buy any, they just materialize.....

Lissa said...

I love bins and organization!!! Cannon looks so grown up. Cute shorts!