Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Moonvine Products


Natalie and I have been working on some recipes for scented products! Here's what we've come up with: Wonderful soy candles and organic sugar scrubs!

Soy melts at a lower temperature, so when the candle is melted you can use it to moisturize your skin. It's natural, so it just absorbs right in. Perfect for dry and chapped winter hands and cuticles. Plus, you can smell like your favorite candle! $10.00

Now let's address "furnace skin". I love that we have a working furnace to make us nice and toasty when the weather's cold, but man! Dry heat does a number on your skin. Sugar scrub is excellent at getting to that good layer that isn't all dry and itchy! The sugar exfoliates, and the oils moisturize. Two steps in one. $20.00

Find this and other great gift ideas at www.moonvine.us And if you live here and would like to save on shipping, just contact me directly and we can get your product to you!

Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yummy products!! Next time I see you I want to smell your inventory...I bet your house smells like a little piece of heaven! I'm totally interested in those soy candles - I saw some online and thought it was such a cool product!