Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life Savers




Thanks to all of these, Harper and I feel like humans again! Hooray!
No more booger town!
I was so excited that our Dr. recommended the Mucinex mini melts. We had been giving her a sudafed nasal decongestant with ZERO results. These little puppies worked the first time, and she likes the flavor too. OOOOOHHHH thank goodness! She can breathe again! That means she can eat and sleep too! One good thing out of all this, she's off the binky! I guess whether she liked it or not!





And YES, I believe in medicine. My sister Stacy always says, "better living through science"! Amen!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i've been taking mucinex but i forgot about the children's stuff, i should load pierce up, he's living in boogertown too.

Erica said...

I love medicine and doctors. I don't think I could have ever been a pioneer. Ever. ;o) Glad you're all on the mend!!

Nicole said...

LOVE the mucninex and glad they make it for kids too! It saved me a few months ago. Glad you are all feeling better.

Mama T. said...

Hooray! so glad you're finally feeling better! The 'Better living through science' quote comes from cute Janis.