Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HELP!!!

So I came down to the office to blog, instead of yelling at my kid, because it does no good!! Man, has he been on a naughty streak lately! What do you do when your 2 year old is acting like a 2 year old?
Today has been a non-minding day. Cannon REFUSED to take a nap, which in turn frustrates me because it's obvious he needs one. He is so cranky! It's 7:00pm now, and he's locked in his room because while I was trying to put his pajamas on he kicked me in the head and said, "Get your *sshole out of my face!" Now, I'll give him the creative use of a swear word, and any other day I'd laugh it off, but MAN!! I am at my wit's end!! Does anyone have any advice?

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

You want advice from me?!?! Sammy swears at me all the time. Sometimes it makes me laugh, sometimes I want to kill her! I wish I had advice. This too shall pass?

Jenifer said...

I hate to admit this, but this is really funny when it is happening to someone else. Nate and I were rolling on the floor. But the next time it happens to me, I'll feel really bad for saying this :)
Hope he is doing better today!

Piper said...

I agree! It is much funnier today, the demon must have left in the night! He is very sweet and nice this morning! I love you too!

Kim said...

I have no advice, but, man, that is funny!! He cracks me up!

Amber Feller said...

I am glad it is not just me that has a cranky kid. Desi is 3 and it doesn't seem to be getting better. Good luck! Welcome to being a parent.