Thursday, October 16, 2008
Thanks Erica, for the tag! I'm actually playing along this time! The assignment was, post the 4th picture in your 4th folder and explain it...... This is my lovely sister Stacy and her husband Jason. They had pictures done this summer and she had me scan some for her. They are still on my computer! Anyway, she is so wonderful, she always has a place for anyone at her dinner table, and she helps EVERYONE she sees. She is also good in a crisis, the one with the even head. She's been married to Jason for 20 years! He is so wonderful, just like the big brother I never had.
The second part of the tag is:
1. What time do you wake up: usually 8am or so
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 7:45
3. How long have you been a Mommy? 3 1/2 years
4. How old were you when you became a mom? almost 28
5. What's your favorite chore? Yard work, laundry
6. Favorite meal to cook? any kind of chicken pasta
7.What do you cook most often? grilled cheese (me too Erica!)
8. What is your kid's fave. meal? any kind of fruit, baked potato, and chicken
9. 5 things about being a mom that make you smile: 1- watching him sleep 2- seeing how smart he is 3- when he shows he is kind 4- reading books together 5- laughing at dumb things together
10. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Back to Disneyland, he keeps asking
11. When's the last time you went out with out your kids? That happens all the time here, my mom always wants Cannon at her house!
12. Most heartbreaking moment as a mom? We were both yelling and screaming at each other a couple of weeks ago. and we both just started to cry. How depressing, when you lose your cool.
13. When's the last time you told your kids I love you? That happens every second around here! He now just answers, "okay"
14. When's the last time you were told I love you? This morning.
I tag: anyone who wants to play, there are some good questions here!!