Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fire! Fire!

You can tell these boys have firemen in their family!! They were obsessed with the flames!!!
It was a big-boy year for Cannon. He got to help light some of the fire works! Nothing fancy, sparklers and smoke bombs. He was way into it, until he burned his finger on the sparkler. Ouch! After that he was more content to sit by Papa Gary (the original fire bug) and watch.

Posted by Picasa


Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun! he looks so cute and very festive in his red hat, shirt and flip flops! Happy 4th !

Jenifer said...

Big boy for sure! lighting the smoke balls. Bummer about the burn. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt

Erica said...

That's so funny...I think we had that exact same huge lighter when we were growing up! :o) How exciting that Cannon has graduated to helping with the fireworks!!

tren said...

Piper, I just found your blog! I'm such a chicken about fireworks. Even giving the kids sparklers makes me nervous. I'm always afraid they'll get burned. I hope Cannon's finger is okay. We have a blog, too, if you want to check it out.


tren said...

I couldn't remember your last name, but I just googled "Piper and Cannon" and bam, there you were.