Sunday, February 3, 2008

52 Blessings



This week it was an easy choice. I am so thankful for our computer! After being without it for a whole week a while back, I realized just how much I rely on it! It is my link to the world, and my link to all of you!

I remember being young and referring to our dictionary or encyclopedias whenever I wanted to learn about something. Now, with the internet, EVERYTHING is at my fingertips! I love the instant gratification, whether it's looking up something I don't know quite how to explain to Cannon, or trying to find out who that dude is on Celebrity Rehab!

What did we ever do before?

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

I just went on a field trip to the capital and they recreated the first office there. They were asking the kids what was so different in this office and one girl blurts out "the old fashioned computer!" Yeah, it was a typewriter. I couldn't imagine not having a computer. I would lose all my friends!

Lissa said...

Good one! I don't know what I'd do without my computer!