Thursday, February 14, 2008

Idol Thoughts...

Is anyone watching this season's American Idol? Every year I say, "I'm not watching that again." And every year I get sucked back in! This year seems to have some promise though. I am loving that cute David Archuleta!! Isn't he great? And I like Brooke White, she seems like a less-depressing Tori Amos. I also have high hopes for Syesha...
I am glad the crying homeless kid got sent home, one Green Day is enough, right? And what about the 2 shouting Austrailians????
What do you think about it all?

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Sorry, you know me and t.v..... So I am sure it is no surprise that I have not seen it. :)

Kim said...

I agree with all your thoughts!!! We are on the same page. I am so glad the tryouts are over and we can hear the good stuff now!

Jenifer said...

I swear they send out vibes to take over your brain. I won't even be interested, then I find myself recording them all so I won't miss a minute!