Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hair Day!




One of the best things about being a girl is the ability to gussie up and feel fancy. One of the best things about being an older girl is living vicariously through someone else!! Today Nicole brought Ashley, Brayden and Lexi up for haircuts. Luckily, it turned out to be the day of Ashley's Sweethearts dance! After coloring and cutting, I got to do an updo plus her make up. (check out her new bangs!) What a fun day for me! I just love doing dance hair! Brayden even let me style him up, and Lexi got some highlights. Cannon just ADORES her, and they had a fun time together. Thanks everyone for hanging out, I had a wonderful time!

5 comments:

Lissa said...

Cute bangs!!!

Nicole said...

Thanks again Piper! Ashley LOVES her hair! You are awesome - we love you and appreciate all you did for us on Saturday! Sorry about all the commotion!

Piper said...

what commotion! It was lovely!

Nicole said...

Trying to do everybodys hair and TRY to keep Brayden happy! He is such a fart! We definitely had a great time with you though!! Thanks again!!

Kim said...

It looks so good! I really love the bangs.