Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 10

SIGNS OF SPRING!!!!! Hooray!! I am so thankful to realize that there is some green out there!! My Daffodils and Delphinium are coming up! It was sunny today! I had my windows open!
I know we will have more snow, but I also know the worst is over!! What a long, hard winter! The last time we had this much snow was in 1993. I was a high school senior, and school was cancelled for a snow day. I spent the day with my neighborhood friends jumping off a roof into the snow!! (It was piled so high, it wasn't a long drop!)
THINK SPRING!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Pam said...

I love the signs of spring. That was my blessing last week and I'm even more excited for it now. Great blessing!

Jenifer said...

I love watching the first flowers fight their way up! It is what gets you through these last few awful weeks!

Crazymamaof6 said...

so exciting! i could not imagine that kind of weather. you are a brave brave soul. i guess it's all about what you are used to but man i couldn't deal with that. love the flowers breaking through. yay spring!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

I forgot I planted tulips last fall and they're starting to come out, too! What a fun surprise! I'm so not a green thumb...who plants bulbs and then is shocked to see things growing in the spring and wonders what the heck they are? ;o)

Nikki said...

That day we jumped off Victor's porch was soooo fun. What good memories!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.