Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Progression Of Motherhood.




First, it's your special day, Mother's Day. You sit down for a picture with your children. A lot to ask for two little squirmy bodies.










Then, the boy gets that naughty look in his eye. Try to stay calm. Get the baby's attention. Try to get them both to look at the camera. TRY TO LOOK HAPPY, DAMMIT!










Now the Mamma's pissed. It's all downhill from here.




Then Cannon gets bonked in the face and Harper starts to cry because I am laughing. Weird, huh? She gets her feelings hurt if we laugh.
Cannon wants me to check if he's bleeding, and Harper still can't be consoled. It's still all funny to me!

Posted by PicasaSo this is life. Laugh, and love every minute of it! Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day!!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Oh! Your face in that one! Priceless! Why is it so hard to get them to just smile ONCE?!? So happy you had a great day. Just 6 days to go!

Mandi said...

I love it, it looks like my attempt yesterday to get a picture with my boys.

Nicole said...

I love the pictures! Your face in the third (?) one is the best!! Kids - you gotta love them, right?! Glad you had a great Mother's Day :D

Mama T. said...

What a blast! Great memories!

Kim said...

Those kind of pictures are the best. I love catching a glimpse of "real life"!