Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tubin'


Harper made it through her ear tubes surgery successfully!

Here she is, not very happy at first. In an itchy gown, and wondering why we won't feed her.















Then... the medicine!!! ooooohhh a loopy baby!

She is definitely dazed, and she wouldn't let go of her markers!



Everything was easy, just like everyone said. She was only back there for 5 minutes before they came and got us in the waiting room.





Of course being my daughter, she has a set of LUNGS on her! She screamed when she was waking up! One of the nurses came in and said, "Oh, she's famous! We can hear hear all over the building!"




She only dry-heaved a couple of times on the way home. She drank her bottle and had some cereal.




Here she is safe at home! Almost like nothing happened! We watched "The Princess and the Frog", and she went down for a nap!


Hopefully no more ear infections for the poor little thing, which means more sleep for all of us!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh sweet baby girl!! She looks so sad in the first picture, but boy oh boy does she look happy in the next couple!! I hope she feels better soon!!

Mandi said...

I'm glad everything went well. That first picture is so sad.

Megan said...

Lol... I love the "goofy" meds they give kids before surgery. Sooooo entertaining :). I'm happy that Harper made it through without incident and I'm hoping for sleep filled nights in the future for you :).

Erica said...

Oh, sweet baby! That first picture about broke my heart! She is such a trooper...way to go Harper! "Tubin" was no big deal for such a tough cookie. ;o)

Mama T. said...

Ohhh. She is such a sweetheart! I lover her so much! I'm so glad she'll be feeling better now.

Al said...

What a little trooper! I hope they help and it is smooth sailing from here on out.