Friday, November 26, 2010

Let's Talk Turkey!



About a week ago, Cannon and I put up a picture of a turkey, and decided to write or draw what we were thankful for and put it on feathers for the turkey.



What a great week! Making sure to think of lots of things to be thankful for, so we could get that turkey some feathers!



Then yesterday we had Thanksgiving dinner (lunch). Just Greg, the kids and I. See our little turkey boob? It was just right!!


Cannon made a great turkey centerpiece out of Connectagons. Perfect!





And we tried for a family picture.... oh well.



BUT...
see how many feathers our turkey has? Apparently, when you talk turkey, there's a lot to say!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erica said...

Your family picture is beautiful! I'm loving Harper's cheesy little grin! So cute! What a wonderful Thanksgiving for you guys. I'm thankful for you! (And next year I'm totally copying your "thankful turkey" idea. I love it!)

Nikki said...

Oh.. that is a really sweet idea! I may just have to do that next year.

Mandi said...

Your family pic is darling. Love it.

Mama T. said...

Darling! What great memories you're making!

Nicole said...

Love the family picture! I think your family and our family should have Thanksgiving dinner together next time. That would be perfect!!